Final Team Project Guidelines
!! Paper-based Report for people/team don't participate Summer School Due on 03.07. 2015
Summer School Participants/Teams' due date is on 07.07.2015 !!
*** please login to "Case Studies MEDIA & RESOURCES" TO VIEW "Presentation Grading Rubrics" and Hints for "Final Project Questions" sheet, which are to be integrated into your final report ***
- Choose an international company with overseas operations. The team needs to define a potential foreign country in which this corporation has NO operation currently;
- The team needs to do a detailed country analysis with respect to the 4 political, legal, technological, and economical dimensions. You don't have to cover all, but at least 2 from these 4 dimensions;
- The team shall define specific product(s) and/or service(s) for the country of your choice;
- The goal of the presentation and the working paper/report is to convince the CEOs of the international corporation that expansion to this country with your defined product(s) or/and service(s) is profitable and meaningful.
In the presentation and report, you need to answer all the questions on Page IC – 1 in accordance to related chapters (see Outlines of the Final Project Report).
Outline of Final Project Report
(15 - 20 pages)
1. Executive Summary of the International Company
- Products & Services
- Current international business strategy & financial status
2. Country Analysis:
- Rationale for your country of choice
- Current economic status and projections of the future state.
- Entry strategy (explain reasons/rationale)
3. Operation Environment, Plan, Processes, and Risks
- Answering questions from Nr. 4 - 11 on Page IC-1 of the text book
1. You must use and cite references at least from 8 different sources (3-4 scientific journal articles).
2. Reference citation style should be based on APA Style:
- University of Cornell: https://www.library.cornell.edu/research/citation/apa
- Purdue writing lab: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/