- 1 Knowledge Accident
- 2 (A) Information-centric
- 3 (B) People-centric
- 4 Result: (A) or (B)?
- 5 Collaborate Stuctured
- 7 KM Product-Suites
- 8 KM Architecture
KM as Structured Collaboration
- Getting the right people, to have the right conversation at the right time.
- Foster interactivity and collaborative conversation.
- Find out the essential collaborative dynamics, group dynamics, social dynamics in the organization.
- Just shared folders, or, just discussion databases: not enough.
- Challenge: create virtual place for things and people in a community-driven environment that fosters collaboration towards specific business goals.