|Office|+49 - (0) 52 51 - 60-33 67 +49 - (0) 52 51 - 60-33 99
|Cellphone|+49 - (0) 178 - 825 08 73
|Tuesday, 11:00 - 12:30 am.|
Huth, C.; Erdmann, I.; Nastansky, L.: Using Process Knowledge from the Practical Operation of Ad Hoc Processes for the Participative Design of Structured Workflows, in: Proceedings, Thirty-Fourth Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, January 2001
Scope of duties at the GCC:
- Business Computing practical training "Introduction to PC Software"
- Practical training "Groupware - Lotus Notes"
- Instructor Application Development I
- Support of studentīs application development projects for the practical training "Groupware - Lotus Notes"
- Project "Department Presentation"
- Support of the technology transfer project between the Department of Business Computing 2 and the Deutsche Bank AG (GCCB - "Groupware Competence Center Bank")
- Support of the practical tutorial for the lecture Office Systems
- Development of the GCC-Discussion Space
- Lotus Notes application development at the Groupware Competence Center (GCC)
- Support of the project "Sociology"
- Support of the Groupware Education Competence Project (GECP)
- Support of the Cooperation project between the Groupware Competence Center and the Department of Hospitality and Tourism of the University of Wisconsin - Stout
- Project "Development of an object oriented programming interface for Lotus LearningSpace (LSpace API)"
- Project "Development of a generic tool for database migration"
- Project "Redesign of the FB5 Lehre Database", the course management database of the business administration school
Certified Lotus Professional:
- Teaching Lotus Education Instructor Led Courses at the GCC
Certified Lotus Instructor:
- CLP Principal Application Developer R4
- CLP Principal System Administrator R4
- CLP Domino R5 Principal Application Developer
- CLP Domino R5 Principal System Administrator
- R4 CLI Level 1
- R5 CLI Application Development
- R5 CLI System Administration
- Impressions from my study abroad at the University of Wisconsin - Stout.