Final Project (Pending, NO Decision POINT)
Project Scope and Scenario, Time-line, and Outline of the Final Project Report
(The finalization of the final assignment will be made official on 15.05.2020)
Country Assessment of either The United States or China - at your free choice
Theme: "The Impact of the COVID-19 Crisis on Foreign Investment Opportunities in the Country"
- 23.06.2020 - Start submission of the Final Project Report
- in order to have a free-mind to prepare for the exams in July, it is recommended that you may submit your Final Project Report before the last submission date.
- 30.07.2020 - Last submission date
Put yourself in the role of an International Business Investment Consultant to choose one country of the two countries to invest in.
- Based on your research and analysis, please offer recommendations to your client who has 15 million EURO to invest in one or two specific industry sectors.
These can be: raw material, automotive, health care, IT, travel & tourism, real estate, financial services, and/or education services, and/or foods and agricultural commodities.
- Develop a country investment environment evaluation and risks assessment
- Appliy the knowledge you have learning during the semester in managing PEST risk while seizing opportunities
- Final Project Report of 6-8 pages.
- Use attributes given on Exhibit 1-4 -> Link: download presentations (login necessary).
- See the next tab "Report Format & Co." for more detail.
Outline of the Final Project Report
1. Introduction of the country (Basic PEST Assessment).
2. Challenging and Changing aspects of PEST Analysis Amid the COVID-19 Crisis.
- Impacts of COVID-19 on political, economical, socio-cultural, and technological and business and management challenges of (America or China).
- Identify opportunities and Manage Risks of potential investment options in the chosen industry.
3. Future Investment Aspects: Proposal for sustainable investment strategies in the country in the next 3-5 years.