- 1 Knowledge Accident
- 2 (A) Information-centric
- 3 (B) People-centric
- 4 Result: (A) or (B)?
- 5 Collaborate Stuctured
- 7 KM Product-Suites
- 8 KM Architecture
Two Strategies for Organizational KM:
(A) Information- & Content-centric
- Deposit everything which has been written down systematically ...
- ... catalog, classify, provide easy access with appropriate tools (search tools, agents, web crawlers, user profile; table of contens, vocabulary, browser; data mining tools)
- ... information entities like: White Papers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), templates, contracts, case studies, things that can be reused ...
- ... reuse these entities and enhance productivity
- Intuitive approach, main-stream common wisdom
- Microsoft's priority approach