Final Case Study: Themes, time-line, and outline of the final report
MUST be in English
- Coca Cola's labor practises in Colombia and environment & product issues in India
- VW and its Diesel Engine - The German Automotive Industry's impact on social and environmental challenges - Is there growing market for greener and smaller cars?
- Fair Trade Coffee: Social and Environmental issues and challenges
- Ikea and Sustainability
- Cambridge Analytica data breach scandal: ethnic practices at Facebook and by Mark Zuckerberg
- Nike past and presents: Sustainability challenges and labor practices in south-east Asia and its new approaches.
- Wal-Mart's expansion in China and in Africa (e.g. South Africa)
- Chiquita vs. Dole and Del Monte: Environmental and sustainability issues
- Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) and Fukushima nuclear plant: environmental and managerial issues
- 01.06.2018 - Team presentation 30 mins. each
- 17.06.2018 - Due date for hand-in Final Written Report
Outline of the final report
1. Executive Summary of the Company
- Current business strategy & financial status
2. Issues in Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability
- Case description
- Ethical, social, and/or environmental violations, and cultural challenges
- Reactions and actions from the company
- Did the company take appropriate steps and actions?
- What would you do differently?
- Proposal for future sustainable strategies