General Guidelines for Written Report
Format & References
- H-AB Report Format: with 12 point pt. font and the rest formatting follow H-AB format in V Drive under Diplom/Vorlag
15 to 20 pages double-spaced;
2,54 centimeters margins top-down & right-left;
Fonts - Times New Roman, Or Arial, 12 points in size.
- You must use and cite references at least from 8 different sources (3-4 scientific journal articles).
- Reference citation style should be based on APA Style:
- Library: government publications section, the periodicals section, or the reference section.
- Internet: If you cite an electronic format article, please follow APA citation format and policies
- Inter-library loan: please consult the libertarian for obtaining books, journal articles, or any valuable references via the option of inter-library loan.
Internet sources for all team projects:
- You must use and cite references.
- Referencing is based on APA Style:
- University of Cornell: https://www.library.cornell.edu/research/citation/apa
- Purdue writing lab: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
- An outstanding quality paper applies concepts, theories, as well as information from different sources with given case contextual information in order to present analytic understanding and demonstration individual profound knowledge of the topic.
- A good quality report presents greater depth of information from different sources, shows greater detail and connections of theories to the situation being studied.
- A fair quality report recites a story and reports on events, facts, and information.