- 0 Scenario
- 1 <Knowledge Society>
- 2 Value goes virtual
- 3 Learning Institutions
- 4 Learning models
- 5 Technology ! ?
- 6 Learning is Process
- 7 What they do
- 8 What should be in e-learning platforms?
- 9 <Profit> in e-education?
- 10 Start, now!
- 11 Conclusion
The presentation will be done with multimedia support out of the presenters' virtual e-training and e-learning environments.
- The World is Changing Fast: The Future is the <Knowledge Society>
- the incredible challenges for enterprises and the public-sector
- The Value Revolution: Please less Physical Products and more <Knowledge Objects>
- some statistics about big business, value oddities and investor opinions
- Learning, Teaching, and Training Institutions
- Corporate Universities, Commercial Universities - or better the Public Sector?
- Learning, Teaching, and Training Models
- re-thinking from scratch is absolutely essential - fortunately
- Everything is about Technology, but Technology is not everything
- having the right e-learning software solution approach is essential, but not sufficient
- Learning is Process - so posting Learning Material on the Web does not help
- how do the virtual school buildings in the I*nets really look like?
- Here is what they do
- some examples about web-based on-line learning projects
- Here is what we would like to have included in our e-Learning Platforms
- some high-tech ideas out of the laboratories
- The nasty <Profit> Word in e-Education
- some thinking about ways to motivate learners, teachers, and educational institutions
- We have to start, now
- some suggestions to overcome the deadlock between the big-bang approach and incremental fumbling