LOGbook SS 2013
Monday 09:15-17:00 h
Dr. Pei Wang-Nastansky
(Media access with IMT-Login of Univ. Paderborn)
- 03.05. & 10.05 The Country Briefing Presentation is 30 minutes per team
Archive / Recent News:
- The final grading (= Endnote) is based on the following:
1. 10% - Class Participation/Mündliche Mitarbeit
2. 50% - Presentation / Präsentation (one presentation during class hours, one final presentation: 25% for each) [each presentation 30 minutes]
3. 40% - Final Report/ Abschlussbericht
- Both presentations and the final report are intended to be team-based work.
- The final presentation and the final report will be about a case study in the context of international management issues (e.g. human resource, marketing, inter-cultural management, esc.). The case studies will be handed out to the team on 03. - 10.05. so that each team is going to have a block of time to work on the specific case study.
- 19.04.13 Clarification of Grading
As outlined in the Modulhandbuch the grading for Modul W2540 is as follows:
#2 Fri 26.04.
- Seminar Location: TP9-1-01, Technologiepark, Paderborn
1). Friday Sessions 09:15 - 17:00 h
#3 Fri 03.05
#4 Fri 10.05.
#5 Fri 17.05 (9:00 -13:00h)
#6 Fri 24.05.
2) TP9-1-01 (seminar room, 1st floor, building #9, in Technologiepark), starting Monday 19.04.