KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
To restrict access to entire documents
You can protect your documents, so that only you and the people you designate can access them, even if others have access to the database your documents are in.
1. Open the document to be restricted.
2. Choose File - Document Properties.
3. Click the Security tab (fourth tab from left).
4. Deselect "All readers and above."
5. Select the users, groups, servers, or access roles who need access to your document (click the person icon next to the list to choose from your Personal Address Book).
6. Save the document.
Encrypting fields of data within documents
Restricting who can access your database