- Dr. rer.oec., Ph.D in Business Information Systems, University of Paderborn, Paderborn, Germany; MSc., Master of Science, University Wisconsin, Wisconsin, USA; B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Beijing Union University, China
- 2015-Present: Professor - International Management and Business Information Systems, University of Applied Sciences Aschaffenburg, Germany
- 2017-Present: Lecture - Technical University Berlin China Center
- 2013-2014: Visiting Professor - Marriott Tianjin China Program, FIU Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management , North Miami, FL.
- 2012–Present: Lecture – Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, University Paderborn, Germany
- 2006–Present: Lecture - Chinesisch-Deutsches Hochschulkolleg (CDHK - Chinese German College), Tongji University, Shanghai (China)
- 2009–2011: Visiting Professor for Business Administration and Business Information Systems, Dept. of Business Administration, FH Jena – University of Applied Sciences Jena, Thueringen, Germany
- 09/2011–Present Managing Director, GCC GmbH, Germany
- 07/2009–07/2011 Marketing Manager e-Business - Internationale Market, PAVONE AG - Partner
- 09/2001–06/2009 Project Manager & Consultant, IT Application and Services Customization, Deployment, Training, PAVONE AG – GCC Groupware Competence Center, Paderborn, Germany
- Software & Services Customization - a PAVONE AG Project for "Post Merger Integration Phase (PMI)" for an Hong Kong based international consulting company, providing financial services for Chinese customers in Merger & acquisition activities in European & North-American markets(Baron International Consulting Services Ltd.)
- CRM System Deployment and end-user training PAVONE Enterprise Office Suite at the Chinese-German College (CDHK) in Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- Software & Services Deployment and end-user training PAVONE/GCC Knowledge Management and Enterprise Office Suite am National CIMS Engineering Research Center, Beijing, China
- Software & Services Deployment and end-user training PAVONE/GCC Knowledge Management and Enterprise Office Suite am Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Hangzhou, China
- Software & e-Learning Services Deployment and Training IBM/Lotus Learning Space am FEAS CU, Adana, Turkey
- *social media data contextualization *knowledge management systems * project management systems * Intercultural Management *International Management * document management systems * blended learning environments * information & communication systems
|International Assignments in|
- Germany, PR China, Turkey, Tunisia, United Kingdom, USA.
- Trilingual: Chinese, English, German.